Everyone wants best grade marks in exam, but most of them can’t achieve their goals. So, what should you do to get good marks in exam as you’ve expected. In this article we’re going to give you some pro tips for getting good marks in exams.
- Time periods : According to survey most of the good marks achiever study 14 hours per day ( Including school hours ). Most of the school hours are 7-8 hours this means you’ve to study 6-7 hours extra in home.
- Time table : Planning your study hours by making time table can boost up your ability more than you expect. You can give more hours to hard subject & less hours to the easiest, But nailed it you’ve to give time to all subject. And follow your time table strictly.
- Time for entertainment : Entertainment is also one of the necessary things to us, so give your 1 hour daily for entertaining yourself. You can play sport, use internet & many more during this times.
- Confidence : Confidence is the greatest power to anyone who willing to be the winner. Always be in confidence zone either you’re in exam hall or you’re in classrooms.
- Try to be active : Try to be active in curriculum activity, interaction with teacher, contact with senior & junior will make give you more confidence & will make your image more better in perspection of teacher & friends.
Hope you guys get some tips from us. First & lastly don’t be lazy for your homework, practice & always be confidence, we are sure these will maintain your marks as you’re expecting.
Share this post with your friends ! Like this article if you get something knowledge from us. Thanks for being with us.
Like our Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/limitedscience/
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?