How to understand you’re suffering from depression? How to get rid of depression which is a serious health condition that can’t be ignored? Depression is a serious matter that, unfortunately, doesn’t get talked about enough.
Simply feeling a little sad can make us think that we’re depressed, but that’s not always the case…or is it? Let’s find out what signs are hinting that you might actually be suffering from “the plague of the 21st century”.
How to recognize depression?
The most common signs of depression are the following:
- -When you start feeling hopeless and don’t wanna get out of bed for days, that’s where it gets into dangerous territory.
- -You’ll constantly dwell on your past failures, and your mind will be flooded with memories of every stupid mistake you’ve ever made.
- -You start forgetting about important things and have trouble remembering names or other details.
- -You have no energy and feel like you could spend the whole day in bed.
- -You’re constantly bored, tired, and have no desire to do your life-long hobby or meet up with your best friend.
- -When you’re depressed, you constantly feel sad, anxious, or irritated and you probably can’t even explain why.
- -Emotional outbursts and a constant feeling of hopelessness throw not only your weight out of whack but your overall health too.
- -Take good care of your body and mind. Try to explore the world around you as if you never have before. Your spirit should also get a dose of treatment too with meditation.
- -“Seasonal depression” can be treated with natural substances. Experts also recommend to start seeing a doctor earlier and doing it regularly.
- -you constantly feel down and tired.
- -Your self-esteem has hit rock bottom.
- -You have concentration and memory problems and troubles sleeping.
- -Your weight changes, it can go either way: you all of a sudden gain several pounds or your weight drops drastically.
- -Nothing, including your favorite food, TV show, video game, or even meeing up with your besties, brings you pleasure.
- -You experience mood swings, and you can suddenly become extremely short-tempered with a lack of basic tolerance.
- -Your health deteriorates.
- -It’s really common for depressed people to suddenly start experiencing aches and pains, most frequently in the joints or back.
If at least 3 to 4 signs hit home for you, it most likely means that you have some form of depression. Basically, the more signs you’re showing, the more depressed you are.
How to understand you’re suffering from depression? How to get rid of depression which is a serious health condition. Depression is a serious matter & it’s symptoms & cure are dis..
How to make it better?
The first thing you have to do is go to the doctor. According to psychotherapist Sean Grover, there are steps you can take in three areas of your life to make your mental state better. The first thing to take care of is your body. Start doing 30-minute workouts at least 3 times a week, get at least 7 hours of sleep a night, and add more of your favorite foods to your diet, especially sugary ones.
The second and equally important part is your mind. Try to explore the world around you as if you never have before.
Finally, your spirit should also get a dose of treatment too. The best thing you can do here is meditation. Through it, you can learn to understand and listen to yourself on a deeper level.