Imagine neutron stars so fast they devour everything in their path, clouds that smell of fruits, an enormous gathering of galaxies and Louis Armstrong music in space? These are some of the unbelievable things you can find in our cosmos. The universe is enormous and full of secrets and there are still millions of things to be discovered. Today we’ll tell you about 10 unbelievable things that are currently in space.

  • In 1988, when scientists found a pulsar that seemed to devour a nearby star, they named it the Black Widow Pulsar. A pulsar of this kind is a neutron star that rotates at about 600 times per second and emits electromagnetic radiation.
  • You could fit 1.3 million Earths inside the sun. The sun accounts for 99.86% of the mass of the solar system. And do you remember the 2 largest planets in our solar system? Jupiter and Saturn make up most of the remaining 0.14%.
  • Sagittarius B2 contains vast amounts of a chemical compound called ethyl formate. When you mix ethanol with formic acid, you get ethyl formate, which is an ester. Esters are known as “smell molecules,” and they provide strong floral, fruit, and wine smells.
  • Saturn has always stood out with its characteristic rings. Scientists believed that only planets could have rings until they encountered the Rings of Chariklo in 2013.
  • The Himiko Cloud existed at a time when the universe was just 800 million years old. The universe is 13.8 billion years old right now, so the Himiko Cloud comes from a time when the universe was just a baby!
  • Black holes represent a very tight and dense area of space where gravity is so strong that not even light can get out once it goes in. Black holes range from small, as large as an atom, to supermassive.
  • El Gordo, or “The Fat One” in Spanish, is the name of the most enormous grouping of galaxies ever found in the distant universe.
  • The “Golden Record” includes greetings in more than 50 languages, images of human anatomy, diverse sounds, and nearly 90 minutes of music.
  • Rogue planets end up alone in the cosmos when they are kicked out, or ejected, from their planetary systems. CF was the closest planet found at the time, but more have shown up since.
  • The center of the Milky Way holds a supermassive black hole called Sagittarius A*. It is located 26,000 light-years from Earth and has a mass 4 million times bigger than our sun.

Please let us know your opinion

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

As you found this post useful...

Follow us on social media!

We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!

Let us improve this post!

Tell us how we can improve this post?

Leave a Reply

Notify of
CIF: -
CP: 12140 Kathmandu (Nepal)
Tel: +9779823573469, +9779813987367

limitedscience6@gmail.com, Jivanmainali6@gmail.com

"Qualitative ,Informative and useful knowledge"
error: Content is protected !!